Reserve a Booth
Exhibiting at the 2024 Brandon Home & Leisure Show is a great way to connect with potential customers in the Westman region. If you’re looking to reserve a booth, please review the Exhibitor Info in our 2024 Exhibitor Manual, as well as the booth rates and information below. If you require more than four (4) booth spaces, special rates are available. Please contact us to discuss how our show can work for your company.
Exhibitor Booth Fees for 2024
|Manitoba Room (10’W x 10’D)||$699.00|
|UCT Pavilion (10’W x 10’D)
|Brandon Curling Club (10’W x 10’D)||$675.00|
|City Square (10’W x 10’D)
|Main Street Hallway (10’W x 8’D)||$450.00|
|Corner Booth Fee (booth open on 2 sides)||+$100.00|
The standard booth size is 10′ x 8′ (with smaller 10′ x 8′ booths available on the Main Street Hallway). All booths are draped and come with one decorated table, two chairs, and one electrical outlet at no extra charge.
Important Info for Exhibitors
- No registration will be processed without the required deposit of 50% of the booth cost. All booth rentals are subject to GST.
- An additional $100 Premium Booth Charge applies to all Corner Booths.
- If you do not hold a City of Brandon Business License, $60 will be added to your registration. This fee will be remitted to the City of Brandon on your behalf.
- WiFi will once again be provided as part of your rental agreement.
- Exhibit Booths in the Main Street Hallway are 10 feet x 8 feet deep.
- Show Management has the right to refuse any exhibitor that does not meet the Show’s Standards or is in direct conflict with other existing exhibitors.
- If you have not conformed to exhibitor standards or have been delinquent with payments, you may be refused participation in the show.
- Show Management has the right to alter the floor plans to accommodate increase/decrease in booth sizes and/or location of rented space(s).
When making your reservation, you may request some additional furnishings, such as carpeting, tables, and chairs.
All both come with one electrical outlet at no additional charge. If additional electrical service is required at your booth, it may be booked with the Keystone Centre through the Electrical Service Order Form that is available in the 2024 Exhibitor Manual.
2024 Exhibitor Registration
As you enter information and make choices below, your TOTAL DUE will be calculated at the bottom of the form.
Need to Know
April 5-7, 2024
Friday: 1:00 p.m – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Show is held at the Keystone Centre, 1175 -18th Street, in Brandon, Manitoba. The main entrance for the show is located beside the Brandon Curling Club on the east side of centre.