Please fill out the secure online form to book your booth today. Though credit card information can be submitted for payment, exhibitors who wish to pay by cheque are invited to register with this online form.
2023 Booth Rates Booth Layout
Booth Rates - Use this table to enter your cost into the signup form below (Enter Cost Below)
|Manitoba (10’w x 10’d)||$699.00|
|UCT Room (10’w x 10’d)||$699.00|
|Curling Club (10’w x 10’d)||$675.00|
|Main Street Hallway (10’w x 8’d)||$450.00|
|Corner Booth Fee (booth open on 2 sides)||+$100.00|
*Reduced rates when booking more than 1 booth, call or email for multi-booth rates
Important Information: Please Note
- No registration will be process without the required deposit of 50% of the space cost. All booth rentals are subject to GST.
- Corner Booths are an additional $100 each for Premium Booth Charge.
- If you do not hold a City of Brandon Business License, please add $60 to your application. This will be remitted on your behalf.
- Wifi will once again be provided as part of your rental agreement.
- Exhibit Booths in the Main Street Hallway are 10 feet x 8 feet deep.
- To advertise in the Show Guide, please contact Stewart Dyck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Management of the Show has the right to refuse any exhibitor that does not meet the Show’s Standard or is in direct conflict with other existing exhibitors.
- If you have not conformed to exhibit standards or have been delinquent with payments, your may be refused participation in the Show.
- Show Management has the right to alter the floor plans to accommodate increase/decrease in other booth sizes and/or location of rented space.
Friday April 7th – 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday April 8th – 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday April 9th – 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Keystone Centre: 1175 -18th Street Brandon MB
Main Entrance: Curling Club (east side of Keystone Centre)
No peddlers or agents are allowed on the premises. Distribution or depositing of advertisements or handbills is NOT ALLOWED without the express permission of BH&L Show management. Please report anyone who appears to be soliciting business without permission to BH&L Show management. All exhibitor's please conduct business within your own display area(s).
When audio equipment is being used or product demonstrations conducted, please remember to be considerate of surrounding exhibitor's. BH&L Show management reserves the right to mediate any sound disputes, which may arise.
Staffing of Exhibits
All booths must be staffed at all times and exhibitor's must respect BH&L Show hours.
"Enns Brothers formerly Countryside equipment Brandon's local John Deere dealer has participated for over 20 years in the Brandon Home & Leisure show. It is a way for us to "show and tell" our Turf mowing equipment to customers.
The Home Show brings in lots for people from many miles radius of Brandon and we display over 2500 sq. ft of merchandise.
The best thing about our huge display is it gives the customers a chance to see almost every model we offer."
Darren Jones Sales Manager/Enns Brothers Turf & Small Ag Tractors/ Brandon & Neepawa, MB