Please fill out the secure online form to book your booth today. Though credit card information can be submitted for payment, exhibitors who wish to pay by cheque are invited to register with this online form.
Click to Find 2021 Booth Rates
Booth Rates - Use this table to enter your cost into the signup form below (Enter Cost Below)
Important Information: Please Note
- No registration will be process without the required deposit of 50% of the space cost. All booth rentals are subject to GST.
- Corner Booths are an additional $100 each for Premium Booth Charge.
- If you do not hold a City of Brandon Business License, please add $60 to your application. This will be remitted on your behalf.
- Wifi will once again be provided as part of your rental agreement.
- Exhibit Booths in the Main Street Hallway are 10 feet x 8 feet deep.
- To advertise in the Show Guide, please contact Jaime-Lynn at email@example.com.
- The Management of the Show has the right to refuse any exhibitor that does not meet the Show’s Standard or is in direct conflict with other existing exhibitors.
- If you have not conformed to exhibit standards or have been delinquent with payments, your may be refused participation in the Show.
- Show Management has the right to alter the floor plans to accommodate increase/decrease in other booth sizes and/or location of rented space.
April 9 | 1:00pm - 9:00pm
April 10 | 10:00am - 8:00pm
April 11 | 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Keystone Centre: 1175 -18th Street Brandon MB
Main Entrance: Curling Club (east side of Keystone Centre)
No peddlers or agents are allowed on the premises. Distribution or depositing of advertisements or handbills is NOT ALLOWED without the express permission of BH&L Show management. Please report anyone who appears to be soliciting business without permission to BH&L Show management. All exhibitor's please conduct business within your own display area(s).
When audio equipment is being used or product demonstrations conducted, please remember to be considerate of surrounding exhibitor's. BH&L Show management reserves the right to mediate any sound disputes, which may arise.
Staffing of Exhibits
All booths must be staffed at all times and exhibitor's must respect BH&L Show hours.
"This has been a great place for us to showcase our new vehicle line up in front of a huge crowd for many years.
Our team looks forward meeting the public attending the show and we have customers come to us at the dealership for at least a month after that have been at the display."
Chuck Elliott / General Sales Manager / Murray Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC