Please fill out the secure online form to book your booth today. Though credit card information can be submitted for payment, exhibitors who wish to pay by cheque are invited to register with this online form.
Click to Find 2019 Booth Rates
Booth Rates - Use this table to enter your cost into the signup form below (Enter Cost Below)
Important Information: Please Note
- No registration will be processed without the required deposit of 50% of the space cost.
- All booth rentals are subject to GST.
- Corner booths are assessed an additional $100 each for Premium Booth Charge.
- If you do not hold a City of Brandon Business license, please add $60 to your application. This will be remitted on your behalf.
- WiFi will once again be provided as part of your rental agreement.
- Exhibit booths in the Main Street hallway are 10 feet wide x 8 feet deep.
- Order meals to be delivered to your Booth for Friday 5:00pm, and Saturday Noon and 5:00pm. Meals are catered by the Keystone Centre, please order from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To advertise in the Show Guide, please contact Jaime-Lyn email@example.com.
The Management of the Show has the right to refuse any exhibitor that does not meet the Show's Standards or is in direct conflict with other existing exhibitors.
If you have not conformed to exhibit standards or have been delinquent with payments, you may be refused participation in the Show.
Show Management has the right to alter floor plans slightly to accommodate increases/decreases in others booth sizes and/or location of rented space.×
April 5 | 1:00pm - 9:00pm
April 6 | 10:00am - 8:00pm
April 7 | 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Keystone Centre: 1175 -18th Street Brandon MB
Main Entrance: Curling Club (east side of Keystone Centre)
No peddlers or agents are allowed on the premises. Distribution or depositing of advertisements or handbills is NOT ALLOWED without the express permission of BH&L Show management. Please report anyone who appears to be soliciting business without permission to BH&L Show management. All exhibitor's please conduct business within your own display area(s).
When audio equipment is being used or product demonstrations conducted, please remember to be considerate of surrounding exhibitor's. BH&L Show management reserves the right to mediate any sound disputes, which may arise.
Staffing of Exhibits
All booths must be staffed at all times and exhibitor's must respect BH&L Show hours.
"We have been participating in the Brandon Home and Leisure Show for 20 years or more. I like to participate because it allows me to show off my products and talk to consumers face to face. I love the challenge to create a wonderful display, something different than the year round show room we use every day.
We also get the oppourtunity to see the competitor's products and displays, which can give you year round Ideas?
Its affordable, its fun, Its local!
Coordinators have been very easy to deal with, and want to help out, all the time, easy to please , even the set up guys are great
Thanks, for a lot of great years and fun, I even have a couple of display awards to prove it! "
Ray Poole/ Rays Fireplaces Brandon, MB